Friday 1 September 2023

Garry's Study Room

Hello Everyone,

It's finally the weekend and I can't wait to share with you the new micro project. How are you all? Hope you are well. Here I am busy as always and enjoying the last few weeks of the Summer break with the kids.

Today I wanted to share with you Garry's Study Room which is one of the six micro scale projects that I am building.


I have to say it was quite a cute project to build and looks great near Ava's Workshop. 


It took me a while to complete especially making the tiny little individual books.



Now that it's complete it will stay in Posy's Dollshouse for the time being.

Here are some close up pictures of the tiny dollshouse.








This is all for today. I hope you like this project. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates with the new micro project.

Wishing you all a Happy Weekend.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment