Monday 25 September 2023

Miniature Goldfish Bowl

Hello Everyone,

How are you? I hope you had a great weekend. Just wanted to pop by to share with you my latest creation.

I have been wanting to make one of these miniature Goldfish bowls so I gave it a try.


I made this tiny little goldfish and painted him in a translucent paints and I have to say it looked cute.


Then I got one of these empty glass bowls that you find from dollshouse and miniature suppliers and added it to it with some additional tiny little stones. Added the resin and I completed the fish bowl with a pedestal beneath it.


So far I have placed it in my Sea View dollshouse and placed it on the little elephant table that I made a few months ago.


Here is the final result for now. 


This is all for today. Hope you like my latest creation. Keep tuned for the latest updates and news.


Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Rebecca! Your tiny goldfish came out great and the pedestal seems like it was made for the bowl. I can't tell if the elephant is really happy about the fish living on his back, but hopefully, they'll find common ground and become friends. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I am so pleased that you liked it

      Delete