Sunday 22 September 2024

Release and 1st Launch of 'Designing and Decorating a Period Dolls' House'.

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are well and that you are enjoying your weekend. Today I have some great news to share with you about my book, 'Designing and Decorating a Period Dolls' House '.


Finally on the 17th September 2024 the book had been officially released.

 It was a very close call. It was supposed to be released by 4th September 2024 but there was some delay at the Southampton Port which also meant a delay for the books to be shipped to me for the first launch. It was a nightmare. I want to thank Sharron Mitchell from The Crowood Press that did everything should could to have the book ship in time before the first launch. 

Last Friday I started to breathe again,  when the batch of books arrived safe and sound to be taken with me to the Netherlands for the first launch.


Less than two weeks I will be traveling with my entourage to the Netherlands for the very first launch which will be held at the Dollshous Nederland Show in Hotel Papendal, Arnhem on 5th and 6th October 2024.



I am very excited as there is still so much to do and prepare for before I leave. My stand will be set at F08 as you can see and I will be there signing books. A special gift will be given with every book purchase which is a limited edition. A miniature version of the book with pictures of No 44 Mornington House. 


Also there will be a few unique designed hand painted miniature accessories available on my stand. Still working on a few new ones. To be fair it was a last minute decision to add a few miniatures and to be honest it was a plan B just in case the release date of the book was delayed further. However I have a few nice miniatures which are limited in quantity so once they are gone they are gone and I am sure you will love them just the same.



I hope I get to see a few of you. Make sure to stop by and say hello. For those who are interested to purchase the book send me an email to myminiatureworld.mt@gmail.com to reserve your copy. I remind you that the quantities of the book is limited during the launch and I hate for you to be disappointed. 

For those who want to visit and make a weekend out of it you can visit Dollshouse Nederland Show website.

This is all for today. Make sure to keep tuned for the latest news and updates.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment