Monday 4 February 2019

New Toys for the Little Angel's Toy Shop

Hello everyone,

How are you all? Hope you had a great weekend and that you are tucked in. It's been quite cold here and mother nature hasn't been kind to us. I can't recall of feeling this much cold and having so many rainy days like this winter. Can't wait for Spring and the warm weather. 

Today I will be sharing with you some new miniature toys for the Little Angel's Toy Shop. Like most of you know I have decided to upgrade a bit the tiny toy shop. Mrs. Ella has been doing a great job and a few new toys just arrived for her.



The first to arrive was the miniature hand painted, fully jointed Pinocchio. This one was hand painted by my father. One of my favorite toys I must say. I remember as a little Rebecca I had one of my own made out wood with the same colors. Thinking about it I still have it, although Matthias is now the new master of my Pinocchio. It stands proudly like always in his bedroom.


Mrs. Ella was very happy with the new Pinocchio.




The next two toys are the hand painted push along horse and the fully jointed teddy which I painted. 



The next lot are the four pull along animals. The bunny, the dog, the penguin and the pig. The four toys are hand painted by me too. 


As there will be more toys to come, I have added a new piece of furniture. 



Here is how the toy shop looks like so far. 



This is all for today. Keep tuned for the next updates of the on going projects at My Miniature World.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Rebecca!! I love the new toys, they're a great addition to the shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much José. I am really pleased that you liked them!

      Delete
  2. Muy bonitos los nuevos juguetes!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete