Sunday 27 October 2019

'Cures & Remedies' Apothecary - Druggist Part 2 on 'Life & Style'

Hello everyone.

Hope you are all well and that you had a great weekend. Have been quite busy here working on my projects and miniatures. 

Like most of you know I am working on a second project called the 'Cures & Remedies' Apothecary - Druggist which its progress is being held at the NET TV Studios for the 'Life & Style' Tv show.  Eventually it will be part of my Victorian Street of Shops at Regent Street.



Two weeks ago I worked on the interior of the shop. I have wall papered  and floored the shop. 



As always to give that something extra I added a small room at the back. I have worked on a stained window door .



Having that extra room at the back, even if it leads to no where, it always gives that extra depth. During the show I always explain step by step my progress and I do enjoy giving a historical explanation of the period and their methods. 


Here is  the video clips of my slots during the show.


Finally the complete room waiting to be decorated.



As usual, Charles and I always find a spare moment to take a photo during the show.

Charles Saliba and I

Tomorrow I will be back on 'Life & Style' Tv Show at 12:10pm on NET TV Channel sharing Part 3 of the project 'Cures & Remedies'. 

Very soon I will also be sharing with you a small project that I prepared for another TV Show 'Illum ma' Steph' on TVM channel.

Without forgetting, I  have so much to share about my Regency Project 'Pembroke Grange'. Make sure to keep tuned for the next updates.

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

6 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as ever! This project will be definitely a new addition to your collection and I am looking forward to see how it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the transmission. The new project is fantastic and I'm curious to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the start if we have to avoid, by then we have to genuinely barely care about the sum we drink. By then we have to consider the outcome or horrendous effect of drinking. Thirdly, to make depiction about the issues that appeared to our family and others. At last we have to offer obligation to our closest people to take care about drinking and drink related issues for denying the alcohol enslavement. For finding new way and get liberated from alcohol misuse or alcohol abuse.
    inspirational quotes about addiction recovery
    inspirational addiction recovery quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most alcohol rehab focuses work like a wellbeing resort. Quieting and ideal settings of a rehab resort are useful in causing alcoholic to participate just as reaction with the treatment procedure. Span of treatment starting with one focus then onto the next may differ. Gathering activities, recreation exercises, cooperation with individual prisoners and individualized consideration can do some amazing things. However, alcohol obstruction might be somewhat troublesome at beginning stage as the body and brain of an alcoholic may respond antagonistically when alcohol is cut off. Be that as it may, the master present nonstop in the rehab focuses will remove the alcoholic from this troublesome stage with tolerance and care.
    outpatient alcohol rehab florida

    ReplyDelete