Friday 17 June 2022

Entrance to the Disney Dolls' House

Hello Everyone,

Hope you had a great week and that you are looking forward to the Weekend. I am really excited to share with you the progress of my Disney Dolls' House. 


It will take a while to share with you some of the work on this dolls house as every week, I receive a new part to add to the project. In my experience, for those who took the plunge to build the Disney dolls house, I suggest to wait for all parts before you actually start building an object or part of the house. 

In the first, 3 issues you would be able to built the entrance door to the dolls house. Here are some pictures step by step how the entrance door was built. I have to say I am impressed with the detail and how precise the parts are. The instructions are very simple to follow from the magazine.


I started of by building the doors and adding the details to it.



Then I started working on the decorative door frame.






The doors fitted perfectly in to the frame. 

Mickey looks very happy with his front door. 

I can't wait to continue sharing this lovely project. For those who are interested to start this lovely collection visit the Agenda Outlets or online on this link Agenda.

This is all for today. Keep tuned for the next updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx





2 comments: