Friday 24 June 2022

A new guest at Pembroke Grange

Hello Everyone,

Hope you  are all well and had a great week. Just in time for the weekend, I couldn't stop myself from not sharing our new guest that arrived at My Miniature World.  She will be staying at our Regency Period house, Pembroke Grange. 


Our guest of honor is  our beautiful Duchess of Hastings Daphne Basset the eldest daughter of the Bridgerton Family. 




She was impressed with the house and she has settled in the bedroom.


Daphne is wearing a pretty dress in her favorite colour light blue.  Her hair is pulled up in a role and jewels were added to form as one of her tiaras. 




Her facial features are very delicate. I have to say Beverley has made an amazing job of her and I couldn't be more happy with her. 






I think she will be very happy here. So this is all for today. Hope you like our new addition to Pembroke Grange. Make sure to keep posted for the next updates. 

Take Care and See You Soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


4 comments: