Monday 13 June 2022

Happy Birthday Mini Becks

Hello Everyone,

How are you all? Hope you had a great weekend. 

Yesterday I celebrated my 43rd Birthday. I am grateful for another year with the successes and accomplishments alongside my family, friends and my sweet darling Penny.

Yesterday at Pembroke Grange Mini Becks also celebrated her Birthday.




A few of her friends were invited also from Regent Street like Miss. Leah and Miss Holly. 

Mini Becks was also accompanied with tiny Penny. 


Lots of cakes and savories were served from the kitchens. Everyone enjoyed the party. 




 

Happy Birthday Mini Becks! 

Wishing you many more years to come! 

This is all for today. Make sure to keep posted for the next updates. 

Take Care and See you soon.

Hugs,


Rebecca xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment